Sunday 6 March 2011

The Latest Find, Newest Project

The newest acquisition.  This 1950 44 was parked for 2 years, but started up no problem.

it still has 13-30 tires on it.

Yes, that is a John Deere seat on a Massey. I don't know why.
I bought it anyway.

Please excuse the squishy picture. Our camera's weird. I don't know why. 
I plan to put a loader on it. (the tractor, not the camera)


First I'll be changing the tires. It needs clutch repair, 
and the brakes need serious adjusting. 


The steering wheel - a piece of metal - is a little rough on the hands. 
Then there's the seat. I may paint the seat... 

Stay tuned for more. In the meantime, I'm off to tinker.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know much about all the mechanics but I do like seeing things restored. I look forward to seeing the pics of your progress with this.

    ReplyDelete